22 Jan ABCs of CBD
CBD, easy as 1-2-3! If you’re new to the world of CBD, here are some simple things to consider about using CBD oil products.
How to Use CBD
- Tinctures are a very popular form in which to take CBD. The most recommended application is sublingual. Simply dispense the oil from the dropper to beneath your tongue, hold it for about 60 seconds for absorption, then swallow. Adding tincture oil to one’s food and drink is an increasingly common (and fun) way to ingest CBD.
- Soft Gels are another popular form of CBD oil. Pretty self-explanatory. Swallow one pill at a time with water and enjoy! Soft gels are great to take because the amount of CBD oil is exactly measured for you, so you can easily control your dosing.
- Speaking of dosing, start low. We’re all made differently and have different medical histories, so you might not react to 50mg of CBD the way your friend does. That’s why you should play it safe and begin small, working your way up to a dose that helps you relieve whatever symptoms you’re targeting.
- One size does not fit all. It is suggested to take 1–6mg of CBD for every 10 pounds of body weight, based on the intensity of your malady. Your product packaging should indicate the amount of CBD in each serving, so use that to calculate how much you should start with.
Why Use CBD?
- We all have an endocannabinoid system, which helps regulate functions including mood, sleep, appetite, pain, and immune system response. Basically, the cannabinoids in our bodies help regulate homeostasis–or balance. As we get older, we become increasingly cannabinoid-deficient, so it makes sense to replenish our system with the cannabinoids grown from the soil.
- Since cannabinoids maintain balance in our bodies, they have been observed to help with many different ailments. Conditions include anxiety, inflammation, muscle or joint pain, psychosis, and many others. It also has been linked to helping with weight, neurodegenerative disorders, and cancer symptoms.
Why Our CBD?
- Our products are THC free, meaning they have no psychoactive properties. Only beneficial properties!
- Our products contain no gluten and no harsh chemicals
- Our products come from organic, Farm-bill compliant, quality manufacturing.